Hardwood RUF Briquettes, great quality, very dense non-expanding hardwood blocks made of clean hardwood birch sawdust, manufactured on original German RUF briquetting system.
The birch briquettes can be used in any wood burning appliance, but especially good for smaller stoves. These Hardwood Birch logs are brick shaped , RUF type of heat logs, made on Original German hydraulic wood briquette press, very well compressed. They are easy to ignite, burn with steady flame with long burning life.
- Made from 100% clean hardwood sawdust – very dense, no artificial additives;
- CO2 neutral and environmentally friendly;
- Spark free, smokeless fuel for home heating;
- Easy to store, very compact, dense blocks, stack up well on the fire grate;
- Suitable even for smaller stoves
- Very low ash: ~0.4%, ash leftovers can be utilized as a fertilizer for your gardening needs;
- Low moisture content: ~4.2%
- High heat output: 18.7 – 19.5 MJ/kg (5.2 – 5.4 kWh/kg). Sudperior fuel compared to peat briquttes (4 kWh/kg);
- Wood fuel suitable for smaller stoves or bigger stoves, good for use in any wood burning appliances, open fires.
Size and packaging:
- 10 kg plastic shrink wrapped packs, 12 logs per pack, log shape: brick, log size: L 15cm, W 6cm; H 9cm
- A Full pallet is made of 96 packs, 1,152 logs, ~ 960 kg pallet weight.
- Half pallet is made of 48 packs, ~ 480 kg.
- Mini pallet is made of 24 packs, ~ 240 kg.
- Sample bundle is made of 2 packs, ~ 20 kg.
There are no reviews yet.